Why Choose Us?
- We Treat To Cure With Goal Oriented Plans
- Personal Time & Attention With Each Visit
- Patients Are Our Number One Priority
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Specialized In Active Release Technique
- Specialized In Functional Rehab
- Accept Most Insurances
- Affordable Options For Non-Insurance
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Sports Taping Specialist
|Monday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Please click the link below to write us a review on Google. We are always looking for feedback from our valued customers.
Injury Chiropractor in Omaha, NE
If you’ve been injured in a fall, car crash, or other type of accident, proper chiropractic care is essential for preventing long-term injury. Sometimes even seemingly minor injuries can have lasting effects, causing pain, discomfort, and limited function for many years after the initial event. At Schmitt Chiropractic & Rehab, P.C. in Omaha, NE, we offer treatment for a wide range of back, neck, and bodily injuries. So if you’re suffering following an injury, it’s time to make an appointment.
The Care You Deserve
The chiropractic team at Schmitt Chiropractic & Rehab, P.C. is committed to providing the highest level of care. As our patient, you can expect to be treated with the compassion and respect you deserve.
If you’ve recently sustained an injury, or if you’re experiencing discomfort related to a past injury, let the chiropractic team at Schmitt Chiropractic & Rehab, P.C. help. Call our office in Omaha, NE to schedule your consultation and learn more about our personal injury chiropractic services.
Free Initial Consultation!
Contact Us Today
Certificates and Degrees:
- Chiropractic College - Kansas City
- Active Release Technique Full Body Certified
- Active Release Technique Nerve Entrapment Certified
- Kinesiology Taping Practitioner Certified
Associations & Memberships:
- American Chiropractic Association
- Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association